We are reaching out to all of you in regards to the current concerns about the Coronavirus. Our offices remain open to serve you and your families during these unprecedented times. We know when you choose us as your chiropractic office, you are placing your trust, your kids trust and families trust into our hands. We take that responsibility extremely seriously. Over the years we at Canton Dale Chiropractic have worked tirelessly to be a patient centered chiropractic office and we are fully prepared to handle crisis of this magnitude.
We are closely monitoring recommendations and protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local health departments in regard to COVID-19.
Our goal is to continue serving our patients with highest quality chiropractic care while remaining a health information resource center. At this time, we will continue to hold our regular office hours. However, we will be taking the following precautionary measures to help ensure that our office remains a safe place for you and you families:
- We will be temporarily be removing all toys from the play area
- We will be spreading out appointment times to decrease patient contact with each other
- We have rearranged our welcome/waiting areas to provide more space and distance from other patients
- We will be disinfecting our tables and washing hands after each patient
- All tables, chairs, and frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down every hour
- We kindly ask that if you are feeling sick with a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or body aches that you postpone your appointment
- We will be having patients swipe their own credit card at the front desk if payment is needed.
- We will only be accepting credit for payment so that patients and staff will not need to handle cash.
- We will be checking in patients at the front desk so there is no need to use the touch screen or mouse
Things you can do to help:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arriving at the office.
- We have wipes available at the desk for wiping down pens, credit cards, etc
We will do everything possible to continue to serve our community and enhance your health by providing specific chiropractic care and nutritional support suggestions, and guidance during this time. Please stay tuned for further information about immune support suggestions.
Try and refrain from too much media as fear will stress the immune system and leave you more vulnerable. In addition to getting adjusted, try to initiate some calming strategies such as meditation, yoga and mindfulness to help strengthen your immune system.
We will also post a press release on our Facebook page that explains in more detail the importance of chiropractic care being available.
We are ready to schedule your appointments and work with you to ensure you are comfortable during your visits. Please reach out if we can be of service to you or your family!
In Gratitude & Health~
Drs. Kristen and Joel